Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Who Are We?

Isn't the question, "Who are you?" always a gem?  How does someone explain themselves in just a short paragraph?  I like to think that I am made up of a complex group of events that have shaped me to be the person that I am today.  Let's be real... I am an almost-40 year old mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend.  I love spending time with my family, watching baseball, reading mystery novels and watching reality TV... complex, I know!

Here are the cast of characters that take up valuable space in my house:

Murray: my husband of 13 years... my partner-in-crime... my muse!  I take pride in the fact that we have been together for 18+ years and can still make each other laugh on a daily basis

Steven: my 10-year old son... aka. the baseball star... the centre of my universe

Joey: the 6-year old Golden Retriever who thinks she is a lap dog

Sylvester: the 14-year old tuxedo cat who was our first baby and has the smelliest breath in the world... and also refuses to drink out of anything but the bathtub faucet

Bowser: the 4-year old ginger tabby cat who only loves me, unless he wants a treat and then he has instant love for whoever he thinks will give him one

My Family

We may not be the most exciting family out there but this is us and this is Our Life, No Excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment